1. To be the leader in solid-waste management by exploring and utilizing new collection methods and technologies for greater cost effectiveness and operating efficiencies without sacrificing service to our customers.
2. To accomplish our mission statement through commitment and teamwork.
3. To appreciate, understand and respect the needs of our customers.
4. To foster and respect our employee's opinions, beliefs, values, and life goals.
5. To advocate open, honest and productive communications throughout the Company and community.
There is limited knowledge within communities on how to handle and dispose of their waste properly. Also, the lack of modern collection and disposal equipment such as compact trucks or bins are very limited, therefore makes it relatively hard to effectively manage waste.